View field trials and hear the latest on Cornell’s hemp research and outreach efforts.
New York State Agricultural Experiment Station, Geneva, N.Y.
August 15, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
Cornell Fruit and Vegetable Research Farm
1097 County Rd. 4, Geneva, N.Y. (Map)
- Chris Smart, director, School of Integrative Plant Science (SIPS)
- Gary Bergstrom, Plant Pathology and Plant-Microbe Biology Section, SIPS
- Larry Smart, Horticulture Section, SIPS
- Alan Taylor, Horticulture Section, SIPS
- Jud Reid, Cornell Cooperative Extension Vegetable Program
- Cornell Cooperative Extension field crop specialists
- Jackie Czub, New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
Questions? Contact: Gemma Osborne: firstname.lastname@example.org, (315) 787-2248.