If you couldn’t attend the afternoon sessions of the NY Hemp Summit, visit the School of Integrative Plant Science’s Hemp YouTube playlist
In addition to opening remarks?by Dean Boor, Commissioner Ball, and Assemblywoman Lupardo, the afternoon included panels on researching hemp’s potential in New York, interest in starting hemp businesses, and regulatory concerns.
- Kathryn J. Boor, Ronald P. Lynch Dean of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University
- Richard A. Ball , Commissioner,? New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Donna Lupardo, Assemblywoman, New York State Assembly, 123rd Assembly District
- Christopher Logue, Division of Plant Industry, New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets
- Donald Viands, Associate Dean, Director of Academic Programs, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University
- Christopher Nyberg, Dean, School of Agriculture, Sustainability, Business and Entrepreneurship, Morrisville State College
- John “Jay” Quaintance, Interim President, SUNY Sullivan
- Eric Hoffman, Associate Dean for Research, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Binghamton University
- Susie Cody, Hemp Industries Association
- Dan Dolgin and Mark Justh, JD Farms, Eaton, N.Y.
- Anil Netravali, Jean & Douglas McLean Professor in Fiber Science & Apparel Design, Cornell University
- Christine Smart, Interim Director, School of Integrative Plant Science, Cornell University
- Scott Wyner, General Counsel, New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets